LEGO Fortnite lets you create an entire village using foraged materials, but you’ll need to improve it if you want to farm better rewards and get more people to help you. Here’s what you need to do to upgrade your village and level it up in LEGO Fortnite.
Epic Games introduced LEGO Fortnite, a new game mode that seems to be heavily inspired by Minecraft. While playing LEGO Fortnite, players get to create their world and build their villages, which are especially helpful when trying to survive enemies and other environmental hazards that can knock them out.
Villages are excellent bases that let you craft items, gather materials, and basically build your own town. But if you want villagers to stay and help you with chores, you’ll need to improve your village level to satisfy their needs.
Here’s how to upgrade your village and level it up in LEGO Fortnite.
LEGO Fortnite: How to upgrade your village
If you want to upgrade your village in LEGO Fortnite, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Build a Village Square. This will be unlocked after building a campfire and a simple shack, and you’ll need to gather 10 Wood and 10 Granite.
- After you build your Village Square, enter the Village Hub.
- To upgrade your Village, you’ll need to fill the bar in the top right corner of the screen. You can do that by building new structures or meeting new villagers.
- After filling your Village upgrade bar, you should return to the Village Square and open the hub.
- Press on the “Upgrade Village” button that is right next to the “Village Hub” title bar.
LEGO Fortnite: All materials needed to level up your village
In LEGO Fortnite, you can improve your village level up to level 10. Although it’s still unknown what materials will be required after level 4, here’s everything known so far:
We’ll keep you updated on everything about how to improve your village on LEGO Fortnite. If you want to know more about Epic Games’ battle royale, you can check our guides below: