Fortnite is one of the most popular free-to-play games up to date, and players can enjoy it on platforms like PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Nintendo Switch. To save you the trouble of making different accounts for each platform, here’s how you can connect all your Fortnite accounts.
Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 is in full swing, and added a ton of new content for players to enjoy on every platform it’s available. Luckily for fans dedicated to unlocking Battle Pass rewards, there’s a way to connect every account and enable a true cross-platform experience.
If you’re tired of having to log in to different accounts for every console you want to play Fortnite in, here’s how you can merge all your accounts and keep close track of your achievements.
How to use your main Fortnite account on different platforms
You can use your main Fortnite account on different platforms by simply linking all your devices to your Epic account. This will enable you to save your Battle Pass levels, rewards, and ranks in a single account that stores your favorite consoles’ credentials.
Here’s how to merge your Fortnite accounts:
- Go to the Epic Games website.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to your account page and look for the Apps and Accounts tab.
- It should then give you the option to connect to Google, Steam, Github, Twitch, Xbox, PlayStation Network, Nintendo Account and LEGO Account.
- Select the applicable platforms.
- Sign in to the options you’ve selected to verify your details.
- Once your accounts are connected, you should be good to go.
All that’s left to do is have fun on whichever device you choose to use and try to earn some cross-platform Victory Royales. If you want to know more about Epic Games’ battle royale, check out our guides below:
How to land at Hot Spots in Fortnite | Fortnite Exotic weapon locations | When does Fortnite Chapter 5, Season 2 start? | All Fortnite Reality Augments | What does Siphon mean in Fortnite? | What are account levels in Fortnite?