The Blasted Badlands Venture Season and Hit the Road reach their final stop on September 4. Hexslyania may be intimidating, but braving through it will lead to some tasty treats! Below is a rundown on what to expect during the first few weeks of Fortnitemares.
But first – we must mention that one of Homebase’s very own has decided to step out of the lab and shred across the battlefield!
Homebase Status Report… Initiate
The Fortnite Lars Pack
“Looks like the band is back together” – Lars
Lead guitarist of the legendary rock band Steel Wool (and renowned Storm Scientist) is ready to strum up some Husks! The Lars Pack arrives on September 4th, 2021.
The Lars Pack brings a new Hero and Outfit, the Lars Storm Strummer Backbling, Lars Prop Chop Pickaxe, the Lars Challenges, and access to Save the World. These exclusive Save the World challenges will earn you 1,000 V-Bucks and 1,000 X-Ray Tickets.
The Cosmetic items of this Pack will be shared through Battle Royale, Save the World and Creative game modes. This new Pack series will have no impact on existing Founder daily login rewards or their V-Bucks earned, which is exclusive to early access Founders. These outfits may appear in the item shop in the future.
Coming September 4 (8 PM ET) – Hexslyvania Returns! Complete bone chilling quest lines and unlock your fair share of Candy, Gold, and Heroes
Hexslyvania Venture Season!
Ready to get frightened? The next Save the World Ventures Season begins on September 4 at 8pm ET!
There is something strange about the mist at Hexslyvania. Its spooky energy gives Husks a modifier that reduces their damage taken from weapons, abilities, and traps!
Major Oswald says the best way to counter this frightful Short Range Modifier is by sending our most durable Commanders and Defenders within two tiles of these powered up Husk, in order to dispel their buff. This is the perfect time to put your new Goin’ Constructor builds to the test!
When Commanders are in range, the Husk will take 50% more damage. Enemies may also drop healing potions once they are defeated, giving you a chance to heal up after those brutal close encounters.
So dust off your favorite shotgun, bring a melee weapon, and get ready to get up close to the vicious Hexslyvanian Husks.
The Wolfy Business Questline Returns
A Super Blood Moon is arising. That means it’s time for the annual Packstravagaza! All the cool werewolves in town are gonna be there! Help Director Riggs locate this year’s Packstravagaza, and Ol’ Dire himself will join your squad.
Dire Basks in the Moonlight
“Awhooo” – Dire
- Standard Perk: Night Stalker
- During evening and night, Movement Speed increases by 25%.
- Commander Perk: Night Stalker+
- During evening and night, Movement Speed increases by 50% and decreases Energy Cost for abilities by 50%
Dungeons are back!
Watch your step! Monsters and traps can be lurking around every corner in these terrifying Dungeons, but no risk no reward right? While exploring the Dungeon, you will find Weapons and Heroes to recruit along the way. Confronting evil, finding Magical Keys, collecting Gold Coins…Sounds like an adventure! Complete Dungeons to unlock Heroes, Candy, a Loading Screen, and more!
Listen up, Commanders! Our most recent reports from the field (and cunning acquisition of city blueprints) are highlighting a new Dungeon! It doesn’t appear to be quite ready, but as soon as it’s finished.. We’ll be sure to get in there and crack it’s mysteries.
There was a strange Hero who went off to investigate but they haven’t returned.. Let’s do the Commander-ly thing and lend them a hand when we’re able!
Swamp Knight Steps out of the Shadows!
“Seen any vampires lately? You’re welcome.” – Swamp Knight
- Standard Perk: Unearthly Treat
- Increases Damage vs. Mist Monsters by up to 42% based on the percentage of your missing health.
- Commander Perk: Unearthly Treat+
- Increases Damage vs. Mist Monsters by up to 42% based on the percentage of your missing health. In addition, taking damage has a 45% chance to conjure a Phantasm (targets a nearby enemy, dealing 62 base Energy damage in a 0.5 tile radius, 1.5 second cooldown)
Available from completing Dungeons’ quests!
Mermonster Ken Arises from the Depths!
“Out of the lake and into the fray!” – Mermonster Ken
- Standard Perk: From the Depths
- Increases Melee Damage by 44% based on the percentage of your missing health.
- Commander Perk: From the Depths+
- Increases Melee Damage by 44% based on the percentage of your missing health. Additionally, melee heavy attack eliminations have a 60% chance to conjure a Phantasm (targets a nearby enemy, dealing 62 base Energy damage in a 0.5 tile radius, 1.5 second cooldown)
Available from completing Dungeons’ quests!
Trick or Treat! Fortnitemares Llama Returns
This festive Llama is filled to the brim with Haunted Heroes, weaponry, and cosplayer Survivors! Candy can be earned from completing missions during the Hexslyvania Venture Season.
Launch Pumpkins with the Jack-o-Launcher!
Add some spice to your arsenal with the Jack-o-Launcher! Unlock this festive Schematic by slotting 3 Legendary cosplayer Survivors in the Collection Book.
Ragnarok Returns to the Event Store
“The cold harbinger of fate” – Ragnarok
- Standard Perk: Return to Sender
- Seismic Smash returns to its origin point. Decreases Seismic Smash Damage and Impact by 25%.
- Commander Perk: Return to Sender+
- Seismic Smash returns to its origin point. Increases Seismic Smash Damage and Impact by 125%.
Coming September 11 (8 PM ET) – Plague Doctor Igor Sets up Shop!
Plague Doctor Igor Returns!
“The Doctor is in…”
- Standard Perk: Deep Pockets
- Decreases Smoke Bomb Energy Cost by 38%
- Commander Perk: Deep Pockets+
- Decreases Smoke Bomb Energy Cost by 75%