Last Homebase Status Report, it was stated that Hexslyvania will be coming to an end on November 16. This was incorrect! Hexslyvania will actually be making its exit on November 20, giving you just a bit more time to collect your sweet rewards!
We are proud to hear that many of you have made it through the Lab dungeon! Keep up the good work. Speaking of dungeons, a certain someone claims they have news that will surely “up the ambience” of your future dungeon adventures. Let’s hear what they have to say.
“Hello there commanders! It’s me. Dungeon. The other day I was digging around the catacombs in search of some spare keys, when I happened to stumble upon a couple of music tracks. I’d hate to see these sweet tunes go to waste so I’ve decided to play them on loop while you’re exploring the Crypts, Inferno, Grotto, and Labyrinth dungeons. Hope these new creepy tracks speed up the onset of madness while you explore those halls!”
Thanks Dungeon… a pleasure as always…Now then, let’s get started. Homebase Status Report- initiate!
Coming to the Event Store October 30 (8 PM ET) – The Spectral Blade gives a phantasmic edge and the Candy Corn LMG provides a sweet punch!
Good for carving pumpkins and Husk! This Ghostly blade uses above average attack speed to deal high sustained damage, with moderate impact. Unleash the Spectral Slash to warp to the targeted enemy, deal heavy damage and stagger smaller enemies.
Candy Corn LMG
Whether you love or hate candy corn, the power of this SMG cannot be denied!
Coming on October 30 (8 PM ET) – Level-up your items in the Cram Session and help “Arrlene” Izza find love in the Match Maker questline
Get Back to the Cram Session!
Level-up and evolve your favorite items during the Cram Session mini-event!
- For the duration of the event, Mini-Boss Mission Alerts will drop additional XP, Evolution Material, RE-Perk, or Perk-UP.
- And don’t forget the quest! Commanders will receive a set of quests that grant rewards ( such as XP, Evolution Materials, PERK-UP, or Gold) each time you complete a step. There are 10 steps to each quest, and the rewards increase in quantity at each of the steps.
Match Maker Questline
Ray is taking some much needed time off, so for now Lok is in charge! Meanwhile, Penny is working on an independent study and she needs your help to complete it. How can you help? By making her a new friend- literally! Don’t worry about this violating “Ray’s Rules while Ray is away #2: No reanimating things”, because constructing a person is still technically construction. Completing this romantic questline will unlock the monstrous Constructor, Arrlene Izza.
“Built to build!” – Arrlene Izza
- Standard Perk: Monster Smash
- Increase Life Leech with Melee attacks and Goin’ Constructor by up to 15% based on the percentage of your missing Health
- Commander Perk: Monster Smash+
- Increase Life Leech with Melee attacks and Goin’ Constructor by up to 15% based on the percentage of your missing health. Additionally, Melee and Goin’ Constructor eliminations have a 50% chance to conjure a Phantasm.
Coming on November 6 (8 PM ET) – Expert Weaponsmith Cassie “Clip” Lipman steps into the Event Store
“Let’s take things to the next level” – Clip
- Standard Perk: High Caliber Harvest
- Objects destroyed by Anti Material Charge have a 33% chance to drop additional ingredients.
- Commander Perk: High Caliber Harvest +
- Objects destroyed by Anti Material Charge have a 100% chance to drop additional ingredients.
Coming November 13 – THE METAL MARAUDER RETURNS!
Clip’s had a blast creating this Black Metal Launcher. The Launcher uses explosive ammo to fire long-range rockets damaging groups of enemies in a moderate radius.
The Fortnite Lars Pack
“Looks like the band is back together” – Lars
Lead guitarist of the legendary rock band Steel Wool (and renowned Storm Scientist) is ready to strum up some Husks!
The Lars Pack brings a new Hero and Outfit, the Lars Storm Strummer Backbling, Lars Prop Chop Pickaxe, the Lars Challenges, and access to Save the World. These exclusive Save the World challenges will earn you 1,000 V-Bucks and 1,000 X-Ray Tickets.
The Cosmetic items of this Pack will be shared through Battle Royale, Save the World and Creative game modes. This new Pack series will have no impact on existing Founder daily login rewards or their V-Bucks earned, which is exclusive to early access Founders. These outfits may appear in the item shop in the future.
See you next time Commanders!