Here are the official patch notes for the new Warzone reloaded mid-season update that went live today, July 15th.
Season 4 of Call of Duty: Warzone launched in mid June and when the season was released, Raven Software mentioned that they’ll be looking to increase the time to kill during the season. This update introduces that along with other changes and new weapons.
The Warzone season 4 mid-season reloaded update released on July 15th for most players, but the update was available to download for PlayStation users before it was officially released. Here’s the patch notes for the new Warzone update that released today including the file size of the update, and all the changes made to weapons along with bug fixes.
Warzone Reloaded Season 4 Update Patch Notes (July 15th)
The file size for the new Warzone update today is as following:
- PC: 9.2 GB
- PlayStation 5: 8.9 GB, PlayStation 4: 8.9 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 9.2 GB
- Xbox One: 9.2 GB
- New Prestige items added:
- The Killchain Perk now increases the chance to obtain all Warzone Killstreaks from loot.
- Loot that spawns across Verdansk has been adjusted as follows…
- New Gulag loadouts
- The Sentry Gun Killstreak can be found in Red Door Control Rooms
- The Specialist Token is now slightly more common in core BR
- Combat Bow Killstreak damage has been increased and it will now down enemies who are directly hit.
- Players will now drop their current equipment directly behind them when looting a Loadout Drop.
- Vertical camera movement will no longer be locked when sliding on a downward slope.
- Dirt Bike Updates:
- Lean back to lift the Dirt Bike and initiate a wheelie.
- Lean forward to increase steering sensitivity and allow the Dirt Bike to perform sharper turns.
- The Dirt Bike now supports leaning forward and backward in the air as well, so make sure to position yourself for that perfect landing.
- Fixed an issue where the PS5 120hz mode couldn’t be activated while HDR…