There’s a new Conan Exiles update that has been pushed out today (2.4.6) for PC and Xbox One. Here are the patch notes.
Funcom deployed a new Conan Exiles update just ten days ago for PC and Mac players which fixed an issue with the client crashing that would occur for players when loading large mod lists.
Other issues fixed in that update include an issue with custom maps not working, issues with the Microsoft store including a connection issue and an issue with voice chat and text features not working as intended.
Today, June 24th 2021, we have a brand new Conan Exiles update, 2.4.6. This update addresses a number of performance and stability issues including server crashes, optimizing loading times, reducing hitching issues, and fixing a system crash for Xbox One X players.
They’ve also added character transfer between maps in single and co op modes which is currently in BETA and will likely come with a number of bugs that will be addressed in future Conan Exiles updates.
Other fixes in the 2.4.6 Conan Exiles update include crafting and combat issues being fixed along with general bug fixes. Although this hasn’t been pushed out to PlayStation players yet, it will be pushed out soon although no time or date has been mentioned.
Here are the full patch notes for the Conan Exiles update today (June 24th, 2.4.6).
Conan Exiles June 24 2.4.6 Update Patch Notes
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a server crash caused by certain RCON commands.
- Fixed a number of other server and client crashes.
- Fixed a rare issue where game assets could get corrupted if playing the game while downloading Siptah.
- Optimized loading times on the game’s post-release assets.
- Added more optimizations. This should reduce hitching issues.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a system crash when summoning a Grey one pool on Xbox Series X.
- Triggering first person mode is no longer possible immediately after stopping an emote.
- Fixed an exploit…