Every Fortnite season introduces new changes and mechanics to spice up the gameplay. Though it takes a while for players to get a taste for all the new gameplay elements, it’s what makes each season unique. A new type of loot chest was also added to Fortnite with Chapter Two, season six, containing valuable enough loot that’ll make you search for them every match.
There are a total of 20 Bunker chests on the map. These chests have a high legendary weapon drop rate, making them even better than the likes of Mythic chests and Supply Drops. Bunker chests won’t be hiding in plain sight all the time, however, and you may need to dig them out of the ground before you claim the loot inside.
You can use your harvesting tool to land a couple of hits on top of the buried Bunker chests, and they should resurface almost immediately. Here are all the Bunker chests in Fortnite so you can plot your course in your next match before it even begins.
- Bunker chest No. 1 – You can find the first Bunker chest in Shark Island. It’s located inside a tower that’s located toward the northwest corner of the main structure. Search the base level to find and unlock the first Bunker chest.
- Bunker chest No. 2 – The second Bunker chest is stored in Stealthy Stronghold. It’s buried in a field to the south of Stealthy Stronghold, outside of the walls. This field is located on top of a small hill.
- Bunker chest No. 3 – Head over to Craggy Cliffs to find the third Bunker chest and look for the house with a red roof toward the western part of the town. The Bunker chest will be waiting for you under the staircase.
- Bunker chest No. 4 – Located in Pristine Point, you’ll find the fourth Bunker chest in the attic of a house toward the landmark’s west.
- Bunker chest No. 5 – While Steamy Stacks can look like a complicated landmark, the fifth Bunker chest is located in a relatively accessible spot. You’ll need to locate the building that’s half covered in sand, and…