The Fortnite Season 5 Week 14 challenges require players to collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs. Here are all of the locations you need to visit.
This week’s Fortnite challenges are relatively easy to complete without much effort. There is one that will take a bit of searching, however. Players need to collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs to receive 20,000 XP.
Once you know where to go, the challenge won’t be too hard. Lucky for you, we found these locations and placed map markers so you know where to look.
Pleasant Park Cookbook locations
Pleasant Park has been a hot drop since Fortnite’s initial release, and it’s only gotten hotter with recent updates. It will be a bit of a chore to find all of the Pleasant Park Cookbooks in a normal match but could be quite easy in a game of Team Rumble.
The Pleasant Park Cookbooks can be found in the following locations. All of them are located in the kitchen of each of these houses:
- “Doghouse” in the kitchen on the bottom floor
- The brick house to the northwest
- The brick house on the west side of the POI
- The large, gray house next to the brick house
- The small, or “poverty” house in the southwest corner
Craggy Cliffs Cookbook locations
There are only four Cookbooks at Craggy Cliffs, but that’s not a huge issue. You only need to find four of them anyway, so you can complete this challenge in one match – provided that no one is contesting you.
There are a couple of kitchens in Craggy, but these Cookbooks are a bit more hidden than they are in Pleasant. You can find them each:
- The boathouse, or factory, to the east, on the ground floor
- The bottom floor of the clock tower
- In the kitchen of the large, white house to the west
- Next to the above house, in the kitchen next to the fridge (ground floor, not the basement)
Provided that you’re going for this challenge in Team Rumble, it should only take one game for you to collect the four Cookbooks. After that, you can move onto…