Fortnite v15.40 is expected to release on Tuesday, February 16. Here’s what to expect in the update.
The rumor mill is swirling when it comes to Fortnite v15.40. Some players, who report having some inside knowledge, have called the contents of v15.40, “The most amazing thing ever.”
We don’t know exactly what this means, but we have a couple of ideas. Here’s everything you need to know about the update before the patch notes land on February 16.
Bug fixes are a natural part of any Fortnite update. We only have a few issues set to be fixed in v15.40, which may not be the primary focus of the update.
One item we don’t see listed relates to the superhero skin set. In v15.30, Epic attempted to remove the ability for players to use all-black and all-white superhero skins. Fans quickly found a workaround, however, which led to Epic removing the skins from competitive modes.
Here are all of the items listed as “Fixed in next game update” on the Fortnite Community Issues Trello Board.
- Total Bars appearing as 0 in a match.
- Purple XP Coins disappearing when driven through (without granting XP).
- Matchmaking doesn’t start if unreadied player leaves early.
- (Creative) Phone Booths do not respect island settings when players change Outfits.
- (STW) Locating a Durrr Burger not counting towards the “Locating: Burger Break!” Ventures quest.
- (STW) Mythic Lead Survivor portraits appear only as silhouettes.
“The most amazing thing ever”
We don’t know how this creator would know what the v15.40 update has in store for the game, but this led to massive speculation within the community. What could be an amazing addition and a mess at the same time? We have no real idea.
With the Season 5 FNCS underway, it wouldn’t make a ton of sense to completely change the meta of…