Here are all of the Fortnite Week 13 Challenges that have been leaked by dataminers and will be released on Thursday.
New challenges are released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale on Thursdays and this season there are seven Epic challenges and one Legendary challenge. The Epic challenges can be completed at any time during this season but the Legendary challenges are only available for a limited time. The challenge is only available for one week before it is replaced with another one.
Even though there is only one Legendary challenge, there are five different stages to complete and completing each challenge will award you with XP to help you to complete this Seasons Battle Pass. As this challenge is only available for a limited time, it is best to complete this as soon as possible. The challenges for week 13 have been leaked by dataminers already and you can see what to expect below.
Fortnite Week 13 Challenges
The seven Epic challenges that will be released tomorrow, Thursday 25th February at 2pm GMT are:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (8)
- Earn Bars to hire Character (150)
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (2)
- Drive car from Sweat Sands to Pleasant Park Time Trial (1)
- Drop car off at gas station/garage at X or Y (1)
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)
As usual, we will be releasing guides on the challenges that are a bit more difficult to complete as soon as the challenges are live and available in-game tomorrow, so be sure to check back for them if you need help.
Fortnite Week 13 Legendary Challenge Leaked
Here is the Legendary challenge for the week. The numbers in the bracket show the amount you will need to reach in order to complete each stage:
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1,000)
This challenge is self-explanatory and can be easily completed in the Team Rumble mode. Remember, this challenge is only available…