Fortnite players expect to see the Fortnite v15.30 this week. Here’s what we know about the next major Fortnite patch.
Fortnite Season 5 is one of the longer seasons in recent memory. Unlike some other lengthy seasons, however, we’ve seen a lot of updates come to the game.
Players are expecting another one this week, and v15.30 is next in line. There also seems to be a strong incentive for Epic to release this patch, as they are reportedly changing a skin that players are calling “pay to win.”
Here’s what we expect to see in the v15.30 patch notes when the update goes live.
We have a long list of bug fixes coming in the next Fortnite update, from adjusting cosmetics to adjusting some of the biggest issues in the game.
Here’s what you can expect to be fixed in Fortnite v15.30:
- Sound effect audio delay.
- Jumpshot Outfit missing its facial hair.
- The Child Back Bling blocking vision when players aim down sights.
- Long loading screen after completing a session on PlayStation/Xbox.
- Game freezing when going to the Compete tab on PlayStation/Xbox.
- OG Bear vehicle temporarily booted.
- Receiving damage mid-air when falling inside a car.
- (Creative)“Devices” and “Prefabs” tabs are swapped when viewing the Creative Inventory.
- (Creative) Prop holograms become invisible in certain situations for Xbox Creators.
- (STW) Locating a Durrr Burger not counting towards the “Locating: Burger Break!” Ventures quest.
- (STW) Eliminating Takers not counting towards the “Eliminate: They Came from the Mist” Ventures quest.
The Superhero Skin Changes
Fortnite players have long been complaining about the “pay-to-win” nature of customizable superhero skins in Fortnite.
For those who don’t know, it’s incredibly difficult to see superhero skins with black-on-black variations – especially with shadows enabled which is the only available setting on console.
After months of complaints on social media, Epic have announced that they are going to change…