Here are all of the Punch Cards that have been added in the v14.10 Fortnite update.
Punch Cards were added to Fortnite in Chapter 2 and these cards are a great way to earn extra XP to help you level up in the Seasons Battle Pass. There are some Punch Cards that only have one punch available and others that have more and for every punch, you are awarded 15,000 XP.
We have already made a list of all the Punch Cards that were added at the start of the season, which you can see by clicking here, and now new cards have been added in the v14.10 update. You can see all the cards that were added below.
Fortnite v14.10 Punch Cards added
Here is a list of all the eight Punch Cards that were added in the v14.10 Fortnite update:
- Snack Time – Opponents hit with Venom’s Smash and Grab (1, 10, 25, 100)
- Goddess – Opponents hit with Storm’s Whirlwind Blast (3, 15, 50, 150)
- Galactus Hungers – Gorgers eliminated (1, 5, 25, 100)
- Outta my way, Bub – Damage with Wolverine’s Claws (250, 1,000, 5,000, 25,000)
- Stark Tech – Damage with Iron Man’s Repulsors (250, 1,000, 5,000, 25,000)
- Worthy – Damage with Thor’s Mjolnir (250, 1,000, 5,000, 25,000)
- Rampage – Damage with She-Hulk’s Fists (250, 1,000, 5,000, 25,000)
- Vibranium Suit – Damage with Black Panther’s Kinetic Armor (100, 500, 2,500, 10,000)
The numbers show how many of each you will need to do in order to get a punch on the card and all of these Punch Cards that were added have four punches each, which means there is plenty of XP up for grabs! We should also be seeing a Venom Skin and possibly a Galactus Skin added to the Item Shop very soon.
These Punch Cards being added in this update tells of the abilities that have been added already or will be added very soon, but at the time of writing, the servers are offline, but we will let you know if they are available.