Image via Epic Games
In the last season of Fortnite, Chapter two, season three got rid of the daily Battle Medals and introduced the Punch Cards. These new objectives feature progressive challenges to grind and don’t get refreshed every day. Quests tend to get more challenging as you progress through the cards, making them a second set of objectives to complete before the season ends.
Each milestone you unlock will reward you with 15,000 XP, and there are a total of 55 punch cards with more than three quests to complete on each of them. Battle Pass enthusiasts can grind more XP via punch cards compared to the old Battle Medals system, and they also help keep the game fresh.
In addition to dazzling Marvel skins featuring Wolverine, Iron Man, She-Hulk, Storm, and more, Chapter two, season four came with new punch cards to complete. Players can be familiar with certain milestones from the last season since the most straightforward punch cards are just back with a different name.
Here are all the Punch Cards in Fortnite Chapter two, season three, that you can start chipping away.
- Achieve an elimination streak of 1.
- Different expert accolades (1)
- Achieve different First in the Match accolades including the first landing, elimination, opening a chest, fishing, upgrading, and opening a supply drop.
A legacy to remember
- Earn legacies throughout season four (5, 10 ,15.30, 50)
- Catch a total of (1, 10, 50, 100, 250, 500)
- Collect a total of (3, 5, 10, 20, 30) blue XP coins.
Good as gold
- Collect a total of (3, 5, 10, 20, 30) golden XP coins.
Dream of green
- Collect a total of (3, 5, 10, 20, 30) green XP coins.
- Collect a total of (3, 5, 10, 20, 30) purple XP coins.
- Deal (1000, 25,000, 100,000, 250,000, 500,000, 1,000,000) damage to opponents.
Doom stands alone!
- Deal damage with Doctor Doom’s powers for (250, 1000, 5000,25,000)
Whack a drone
- Destroy (3, 10, 25, 100) supply drones of…