Screengrab via Epic Games
The days of the Battle Medals in Fortnite that awarded players on a daily basis for performing specific in-game tasks are over. Chapter Two, season three introduced a slightly-reworked version of the system under the name Punch Cards.
The main difference between the two is that Punch Cards aren’t refreshed every day but feature progressive challenges instead. Each set of challenges gets harder once you start punching the cards.
Each milestone on a Punch Card rewards players with 14,000 XP. There are countless milestones to keep you occupied throughout the season. Though it’s hard to tell if players will be able to grind more XP through the Punch Cards compared to Battle Medals, since it also depends on one’s playstyle and ability to complete challenges, they’re certainly a more interactive approach to the system.
Epic Games can also introduce more Punch Cards throughout the season, which means that it may be a good idea to keep an eye on the battle pass screen or the patch notes.
Here are all the Punch Cards in Fortnite Chapter Two, season three that you can start collecting right away.
- Survivor – Get top 10 placements (3, 10, 25, 100, 250, 500)
- Victory Tour – Win matches in different game modes (Solos, Duos, Squads, Team Rumble, Unknown)
- Hoarder – Hold the maximum amount of materials you can carry for each kind at the same time.
- Stockpile – Harvest building materials (1,000, 10,000, 100,000, 250,000, 500,000, 1,000,000)
- Living Off the Land – Gather or consume foraged items (5, 25, 100, 500, 1,000)
- Lumberjack – Destroy trees (25, 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000)
- Care Package – Loot supply drops (5, 10, 25, 100, 250, 500)
- Luck of the Llama – Loot llamas (1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100)
- Balloon Buster – Shoot down a supply drop
- Finders Keepers – Loot rare chests (1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100)
- Munitions Scavenger – Loot ammo boxes (10, 50,…