Here are all of the challenges that are now live in Fortnite Battle Royale for the second part of the Location Domination Challenges and you can also see the amount of XP you will be awarded for each stage.
The weekly challenges that were released for Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 finished in Week 10 and the XP granted for completing each challenge had been reduced from the last season, which worried some players who thought they would not be able to earn enough XP to get the gold styles for the Battle Pass Skins.
This season, Epic had added some secret missions with the Gnomes and Teddy Bears side story which would grant players with some bonus XP, although players had to complete these side missions before the story progressed.
Fortnite Week 13 Location Domination Challenges – Part 2
In Week 11 of this season, the Location Domination Challenges were introduced and these challenges are different from the weekly challenges as there are three different stages for players to complete and each stage will award players with a different amount of XP.
No new challenges were released last week for Week 12, but now the final part of the Location Domination challenges are available to complete in-game and here is what they are. There are three numbers at the end which shows you the amount you are required to reach for each stage.
Click on the challenges below for a detailed guide on how to complete them.
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Rig (3) (5) (10)
- Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands (7) (10) (18)
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Shark (3) (5) (10)
- Search Chests at Craggy Cliffs (7) (10) (18)
- Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm (1) (3) (7)
- Collect wood at Weeping Woods (500) (1,500) (3000)
- Destroy Teddy Bears at Holly Hedges (1) (3) (7)
- Apply Shield or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard (100) (250) (500)
- Damage players at Salty Springs (300) (900) (2,500)
- Catch weapons at Misty Meadows (1) (3) (7)
You can see the amount of XP you will be awarded for completing each…