The Fortnite Season 2 Week 6 challenges are almost here. Take a look at what to expect.
We’re only a couple of days away from the release of the second week of Mewoscles challenges, which is what a lot of us have been waiting for. This, of course, means we’ll finally be able to get our white or black cat – arguably the best variants in the Season 2 Battle Pass.
We already saw Brutus and TNTina make the shift, but don’t know what to expect from Meowscles. The Shadow choice pushed The Grotto to the side of that faction, and whatever the bulk of the community chose caused The Rig to explode.
We’ll have to wait and see what happens to Meowscles’ home, The Yacht, when next Tuesday’s update goes live. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, though.
The challenges were leaked with the v12.20 update but weren’t relevant until now. Let’s take a look at what we can expect.
Meowscles Mischief: Week 2
The Fortnite Season 2 Week 6 challenges are as follows:
- Search Chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks (0/10)
- Deal damage to players using Assault Rifles (0/1000)
- Search a chest within 10 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/10)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Choppa (0/200)
- Catch a weapon, a can, and fish (0/1)
- Eliminate opponents at The Yacht or Salty Springs (0/5)
- Destroy dog houses (0/3)
- Block damage with a Decoy Grenade (0/100)
- Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals (0/1)
- Ride the Steamy Stacks, a Zipline, and use a secret passage in a single match (0/10)
Most of these challenges are going to be easy to complete – especially with the new in-game guide feature. The doghouse challenge would be a more difficult one if it wasn’t for the fact that many of the doghouses are used as landmarks in their towns.
We’ll have a full guide for all of these challenges when they release on Thursday, so stay tuned for that. Happy grinding!