Here are all of the leaked challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 Week 5 for the first part of Meowscles’ Mischief Challenges.
Every week in Fortnite Battle Royale, new challenges are released and this season, there are ten challenges released each week. These challenges are related to an Agent, which can be earned in the Battle Pass.
The Brutus Challenges were released for Weeks 1 and 2, TNTina’s Challenges were released for Weeks 3 and 4 and now it’s Meowscles Challenges that will be released next for Weeks 5 and 6.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 5 LEAKED CHALLENGES – Meowscles’ Mischief PART 1
Here are all of the challenges that will be released for the first part of Meowscles’ Mischief:
- Search Chests at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match (1)
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters (100)
- Deal damage to players using Miniguns (400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, and Flopper Pond (1)
As with all challenges this season, you will be awarded with 40,000 XP for completing each one. The challenges will be released on Thursday and we will be makin guides where necessary.
There will be another set of challenges for Meowscles’ Mischief, which will make a total of 20 challenges for this Agent, the same as previous Agent Challenges. Once you have completed 18 of these challenges, you will be able to choose between the Shadow style or Ghost style for this Skin.